Restoration Hardware - 19th C. Casbah Crystal Chandelier Large
Replicating the sparkling lanterns of 19th-century Morocco, our arresting globe-shaped chandelier is strung with hundreds of multi-faceted crystals, each polished by hand to a brilliant shine.
- Built of cast brass and wrought iron, wrapped with steel wire
- Antiqued brass finish
- Prismatic glass crystals reflect and refract the light
- Each crystal is individually hand polished using traditional tools and techniques
- Uses three 60W candelabra bulb (sold separately)
- Adjustable 39?' chain included
- Optional extension chain available (sold separately); adds length to fixture
- Catalog and Web only
Dimensions 39?' adjustable chain included
24?' diam., 33?'H
Weight: 36.8 lbs.
All of our 3D models correspond exactly to the real models and are made of the real size.
The models are suitable for close-ups and are ideal for architectural visualization.
At the same time, they have a reasonable polygons count and will not overload your scene.
Optimized for V-Ray!
Optimized for Mental Ray!
Optimized for Scanline!
The model working with 3ds Max 2010 or higer.
Previews was rendered in V-Ray
Polys - 326223
Verts - 325791
Tris - 647394
RH_rope_01.jpeg - 320x320
Meshes highly optimised.
All maps included.
All objects have the correct names.
Do not waste your time on modeling - use our 3D models and save time and money.
If you need to convert these models to other formats or need additional information,
please send a request to technical support and we will gladly assist you ASAP. If you need
other models of this or another manufacturer, please let us know and we will add it to our pipeline list.