Low polygon firewood logs for use within the game engine or 3D rendering. Low polygon 3D-models are perfect for architectural and other visualizations. Low polygon models do not require a lot of resources on the viewport or when rendering.
Low polygon 3D models are also easy to re-model and edit. You can also add any details you need and change textures easily.
- Ten different log 3D models with eight different bark textures.
- All textures are in high resolution (2048 x 2048), except wood endings texture (1024 x 1024). Unpacked TIF files.
- Birch, spruce and aspen logs.
- Wood endings, wood surface and wood bark are on separate texture atlases.
- Four textures totally.
- Model polygons are optimized. Only 32 - 56 polygons per log. Log pile 5 756 polygons.
- Easy to remove edge loops if you need even more low polygon logs.
- Model is on scale (log 15cm x 50cm).
- Original C4D (R16) file, also includes a FBX (7.4) format for the game engine.
- File and materials have been named accordingly.
- Bonus content: Log pile (1m x 1m).