EXAKTA Cine M 6000 Super 8 mm video camera is a high quality, detailed model. It is detailed enough for high quality close-up renders
Originally created in SolidWorks 2011.
Final images are made with Bunkspeed Shot
The last render is made with SolidWorks 2011, to show the materials in SolidWorks.
Logo's and text are on the model itself, so no decals are needed.
(It is done with 'split line', so it only cuts the surface and it has no thickness.)
Model: Ihagee West / Exakta Cine M 6000
Super 8 mm camera of Ihagee West
The camera has a automatic zoom. Exaktar Macro zoom lens F=1.8 8-48mm
marketed in 1974-1975
- High quality model - correctly dimensioned accurate representation of the original camera.
- Models is built to real-world scale, by measuring every part of the original product.
- All colors and materials can be easily modified.
- Parts are logically named for fast workflow.
- Units used: Milimeters
- Model represents about 48 hours of 3D work
37 parts in file
- SolidWorks 2011 .sldprt
- IGES .igs
- STEP .stp
- STL .stl
- Bunkspeed Shot file with materials and cameras
- SolidWorks Leather texture file
- SolidWorks Leather material file
- Environment file
Check out my other models.
Vincent van Hoogdalem