|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, overlapping|
A low polygon football collection open end zone stadium 3 tier with generic crowd. Perfect for football games requiring a low polygon count. The scene is split up so that it is possible to remove certain items to lower the polygon count even further. For example, the crowd is split up into the front, bottom or legs, and back, so for instance, you could remove the crowd back and bottom parts when viewing the stadium from on the field since they cannot be seen anyways.
After removing the stadium crowd backs and bottoms the scene's polygon-vertices count dropped from 20407-43040 to 13735-23740.
Also included are layered photoshop files for the football field, football, crowd, and goal post. See the image previews for example photoshop edits. The layered photoshop file for the crowd can be edited to remove fans and produce smaller crowd sizes. Also, the stadium advertisements can be easily replaced with your own game company name, logo, or anything else you choose.
Note1: If you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can download a free image editing software called GIMP - google it. With GIMP, you can open and edit Photoshop files just like in Adobe Photoshop.
Note2: Each model in the collection is in proportion to its' real life counterpart.
All models below are in (.3ds, .obj, .fbx, .dxf, .jas) file formats and were originally created in the .jas format using Cheetah3D.
- stadium structure model
- crowd front, bottom, and back model
- stadium rails model
- stadium advertisements model
- stadium lights model with light flare
- jumbotron with separate screen model to play videos
- football field - pro, college, and high school - model
- goal post - pro/college and high school with 3 styles - model
- field goal net model
- player bench model
- pylon model
- yard markers model
- chain marker model
- down marker model
- current yard marker model
- football - low and medium polygon - model
- football tee model
Polygon - Vertices Count:
- stadium structure: 5928-7096
- crowd front and back: 2224-7720 each
- crowd bottom: 4448-11580
- stadium rails: 476-1848
- stadium advertisements: 128-264
- stadium light flare: 20-80
- stadium lights: 282-440
- jumbotron with screen: 124-136
- football field: 9-12
- goal post style1: 404-440
- goal post style2: 604-660
- goal post style3: 164-218
- field goal net: 96-116
- player bench: 122-116
- pylon: 5-8
- yard markers: 5-8
- chain marker: 69-54
- down marker: 34-48
- current yard marker: 63-46
- football low polygon: 984-1081
- football medium polygon: 2244 -2311
- football tee: 134-126
Also, each of the items above contain 2 different texture map sizes for low and high resolution rendering. Non-transparent textures are in .jpg, while transparent textures are in the .png file format.
Please click on the 'tronitecgamestudios' link at the top of the page to view the items separately.