Nambu Typ14 - Semi-automatic pistol used by the Imperial Japanese Army and Navy.
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the Bumpmaps Nambu_B must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 11476 Vertices - 11370 - 2 Objects - 2 textures - 1 bumpmap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Nambu pistol was a semi-automatic pistol used by the Imperial Japanese Army and Navy during the First and Second World Wars. The pistol had two variants, the Type A (also called the Type 4), and the Type 14.