This is a detailed model of a fir tree covered with snow and Christmas decorations.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2010. This model is an accurate representation of two and a half meter high fir tree, using a scale of 1unit = 1 centimeter
• This model contains 40 separate objects plus ground object
• This model includes V-Ray materials, but also includes version without vray plugin
• This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
• Entire model has 326803 polygons, without snow particles
• Model of tree itself ( without snow and decorations ) has 286354 polygons
• Glow was done with max`s built-in lens-effect tool.
• Few images illustrate a model of tree itself, so they are rendered with snow and decorations hidden
• Last 3 preview images are rendered with Default Scanline, all others with V-Ray Renderer
• Small corrections were done in Photoshop
Only one texture is used in model and it is included in product.
Model contains snow particle system, therefore product with 3ds version doesn`t have falling snowflakes