High detailed 3D model of 2012 Subaru Impreza Wagon with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 28. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 10 textures, which vary in resolution from 16x16px to 1844x1844px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects (except wireframe previews, no MeshSmooth used)
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 106,647 faces and 121,835 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 382,643 faces and 412,335 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,403,648 faces and 1,457,863 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 106,647 faces and 121,833 vertices • medium: 382,643 faces and 412,333 vertices • high: 1,403,648 faces and 1,457,861 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 210,134 faces and 124,120 vertices • medium: 764,971 faces and 417,927 vertices • high: 2,806,981 faces and 1,494,443 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.