High detailed 3D model of 2012 Subaru Impreza Wagon with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 28. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 10 textures, which vary in resolution from 16x16px to 1844x1844px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects (except wireframe previews, no MeshSmooth used)
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 106,647 faces and 121,835 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 382,643 faces and 412,335 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,403,648 faces and 1,457,863 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 106,647 faces and 121,833 vertices • medium: 382,643 faces and 412,333 vertices • high: 1,403,648 faces and 1,457,861 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 210,134 faces and 124,120 vertices • medium: 764,971 faces and 417,927 vertices • high: 2,806,981 faces and 1,494,443 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'subaru' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.