Isabella V.1.0 “3D Female character”
Isabella V.1.0 is a highly detailed and very realistic 3D female character that was designed using 3D Studio MAX 2010 and was rigged using the biped system that is included in the default character Studio.
No external Plug-ins are needed, the design was made using the default 3D studio MAX 2010 features.
Files and Folders
All textures and files are distributed in different folders, and all textures are properly named and assigned to the different objects.
The included and sub-folders are:
- Isabella MAX Folder
This is includes all *.MAX files format for the design
- Isabella Textures.
This folder includes the following sub-folders
• Model textures
• Boot textures
• Glasses textures
• Bikini textures
• Custom textures
- Isabella Textures’ Templates
1- Isabella “Female character Model”
4- Custom animated
10- Semi- sphere background
11- Hair Collision
12- Cloth Collision Fixes
Polygons and vertices count
*** see the attached Excel files “poly count details” for more details about polygon and vertex counts
Morph targets are accessed using the MORPH MANAGER Modifier
*** see the attached Excel files “Morph Targets”
All textures were properly named to indicate what objects are assigned these textures to; all textures that have the word “extra” are extra textures to add more flexibility to the texturing of your model.
Included texture maps:
*** See the attached Excel file “Textures list” for more details about the included textures
Rigging and Animation
The model was rigged using Biped system included in the character studio of 3DS MAX, and the default “SKIN” modifier.
- No external plug-ins were used in the design
- Many extra textures are included, so feel free to choose any combination of textures that suit what you are looking for.
- All materials used in the models are from the default “Architecture Materials” Library that is included in the default mental ray materials library.
- All textures templates are included which mean that all textures are customizable, all you need is adobe Photoshop, and you can add your own textures to the model and all objects.
- The morph target “EYE Fix” must be always set to 100, “to fix some eye issues”
- To switch between “flat feet rig” and “boots rig”, you need to use the morph target “SHOES”
- The dress has been cloned and divided into many parts to achieve the “CLOTHFX” animation, animation properties are properly set, to get animated cloth, you need to run the animation from the “cloth modifier” after you set the model motion.
3D studio MAX 2010 and newer versions are required to install the model, and you need at least 2GB of RAM.