This is a highly detailed model of a radial piston engine, it is modelled from the original parts manual and an actual engine. This particular engine was used in a variety of applications in the late '10s and '20s, it was primarily used for commercial purposes, however military examples do exist.
* A highly detailed high poly model.
* Fully compatible with octane render, (.ocs and its .obj included in customer only downloads).
* Fully compatible with blender internal and other internal renderers
* Suitable for many different applications.
* .obj and .3ds format for extra compatibility.
* Blend and .obj format are checked for errors
* No textures are needed.