3D cartoon model of a boy lamb created in 3ds max 2013 and zbrush 4R6 and ready for animation.
Low polygonal and symmetrical topology created with 3ds max and rendered with Vray.
- two fur options: textured and real fur (can be used together or separated)
- rigged using bones (24 bones) and skin
- poses included at key 10 and 20 (initial T pose at key 9)
- scene objects are individually named and organized by layers/groups
- fur created with hair and fur and vray material
- 2 max files (3ds max 2010 and 3ds max 2013)
- ztl, obj and fbx formats (some might not support rigging)
- hair guides (splines) included
- 13 texture maps
- Lamb's body and hat
POLYCOUNT (4221 polys, 4256 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, specular, displacement and normal (4096x4096)
Cap: diffuse, bump, displacement and specular (1024x1024)
Fur maps: fur density and fur scale (4096x4096)
Hdri environment map
The model was only tested in 3DS Max and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.