Here is a 3D Model of my personal pet, which was produced inside of Zbrush. I came out with a realistic dog
The Main product contains:
-HighPoly.mb: maya scene with a high poly model of the dog (version 2016)
- MediumPoly.mb: maya scene with medium poly model of the dog. Suitable for animation (version 2016)
- HighPoly.fbx: fbx version
- MediumPoly.fbx: fbx version
- HighPoly.obj: obj version
- MediumPoly.obj: obj version
- ZBrush complete Scene file (version 4R6) which is the very High poly model (around 6 million polys). It can be used as starting point for the entire pipeline (texturing to UV Maps creation etc..). Bear in mind that
my project has been thought to be created inside of Zbrush and for that reason, at this stage, the texture has been polypainted and rendered inside of ZBrush as well (no UVs have been required)
I included a custom material too.
- Zbrush tool for a very low poly res: I provide you with a very low poly mesh to give you the possibility to start with a low poly model and sculpt as you like. Plus for this scene you have a subdivision geometry from level 1 to level 4.