Power NURBS Pro's unique hybrid approach fuses the next generation NURBS surface construction technology with the industry’s leading Solids Modeling technology bringing an unparalleled modeling experience to the 3ds Max Platform.
The Power NURBS Pro modeling environment is designed to provide artists intuitive access to complex advanced modeling tools allowing you to expand your creative potential beyond the polygon world.
Power NURBS Pro is built on top of SOLIDS++ a revolutionary non-manifold topology modeling kernel. It seamlessly combines Solids and Surface modeling to provide the maximum modeling power and flexibility. Thanks to the power of SOLIDS++, Power NURBS Pro provides both solids and surface modeling for maximum creativity. You get to choose the design approach that is most comfortable to you. It can handle even very difficult modeling tasks common to styling or industrial design applications. Virtually any shape can be designed in a simple, intuitive manner. Even complex inter-related surfaces can be created and manipulated with Power NURBS Pro. Power NURBS Pro creates tangency control relationships between surfaces so that they stay aligned. And design changes propagate automatically through interconnected surfaces and faces. Power NURBS Pro is a truly amazing product. All we can really say is 'Try It and you will see!'
Just check out this feature list:
* A new hybrid NURBS/SOLIDS creation and editing environment
* Same higher-order surfacing as demanded by automotive and aerospace
* Intelligent objects retain parameterization and includes full, navigatable, per-object history
* Tight integration with 3ds max 2011 provides full artistic viewport control
* Intelligent Sketcher - quickly and easily trace and design shapes
* Create Class A Surfaces for highest visual appearance
* New Technology for Blending and Sweeping to control transitions between surfaces
* Direct Curvature and Tangency manipulation for greater shape control with fewer curves
* Major Performance Improvements - including support for multi-threading and multi-processor machines.
* Improved Filleting
* Improved Sewing UI
* Improved Navigator Interface
* 64-bit support for native translators
* Reduced Memory Footpring - allowing for support of much larger models