|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
This is a model of a Pool Balls Set
- Model originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.]
- This model is an accurate representation of a Pool Balls Set using a scale of 1 unit = 1 cenitmeter
|| SPECS ||
- This model contains 17 separate objects
- The Max model created with polygonal geometry is setup with the TurboSmooth modifier, so that the resolution can easily be regulated:
TurboSmooth iterations=0 Polys: 12576 Verts: 6320
TurboSmooth iterations=1 Polys: 50304 Verts: 25184
TurboSmooth iterations=2 Polys: 201216 Verts: 100640
- This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30 Renderer, except one rendered with Corona 1.3
- No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- Preview Images are rendered using the 2.30 version of V-Ray renderer. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
- The 3ds Max V-Ray version lighting scene is included with this download in a separate file: 'pool_balls_lighting_vray_max'
- The 3ds Max Corona version scene is included with this download in a separate file: 'pool_balls_corona_max'
|| TEXTURES ||
- The Following textures is included:
1) pool_balls_d = 2048x2048 (diffuse map)
- 4k Textures is included as separate download
- All textures are created from original photographs or drawings
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Centimeters
- Scene objects are organized by groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Fbx format is included
- The .3ds and .obj version are available both in high resolution and low resolution versions
- Model represents 20 of hours of 3D work