2S19 MSTA-S (3D MAX 2014).
V-Ray v.2.40.04 Render and Materials.
The 2S19 'Msta-S' (also known by the GRAU index 2S19) is a self-propelled 152 mm howitzer designed by Russia/Soviet Union, which entered service in 1989.
MSTA-S comprises a turret mounted on a tracked armoured 66 chassis, which has been based on elements of the T-72 and T-80 main battle tanks.
The howitzer's 152mm gun is the 2A64. Elevation is from +68 to -3 with 360 traverse.
There is also a NSVT anti-aircraft machine gun (12,7 mm) that is remotely controlled by the commander. Three smoke grenade dischargers are mounted on each side of the turret.
50 rounds of ammunition for the howitzer gun are carried onboard and 300 cartridges for the machine gun.
Users: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ethiopia, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela.
1. msta_chassis_dif.png - 4096x4096;
2. msta_chassis_bump.png - 4096x4096;
3. msta_turret_dif.png - 4096x4096;
4. msta_turret_bump.png - 4096x4096;
5. msta_rolls_dif.png - 2048x2048;
6. msta_rolls_bump.png - 2048x2048;
7. msta_gr_alpha.png - 512x512;
8. msta_gr_bump.png - 512x512;
9. nsv_dif.png - 2048x2048;
10. nsv_bump.png - 2048x2048;
11. nsv_spec.png - 2048x2048.