Full hyper-realistic 3ds Max/V-Ray interior scene, ready to render.
-You buy what you see.
-No post work was don on images. All are straight from Vray frame buffer.
-Attempt was to mimic the billiard room interior from 'The boundary's' 70-vestry project.
-5 cameras set up with correct DOF and exposure values.
- Includes two chairs a console available separately.
- Splinter Chair (968649) worth $39
- Trolley Bar & Counter Stool (952344) worth $39
- English Chain Console (1003987) worth $39
-Both 2014 and 2011 version is included. 2011 version is not just saved back from 2014 but also tweaked to match the rendering.
- High resolution textures. Ready for closeup shots
- Everything on the scene is to the scale.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- System unit setup used- centimeter.
- The model includes light rig.
- Colors can be easily modified.
- Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
-Scene is simple, a 5820k i7 will take 12-15 mins at 1500 resolution
- 3ds Max 2011 V-Ray scene (native application)
- OBJ (works with most 3D applications, if you are not using Native application )
- FBX (works with almost all Autodesk 3D applications, if you are not using Native application )
- 3DS (works with most 3D applications, if you are not using Native application )
Rate to let others know about the quality!
To check out my other models you just need to click on my user name.