HONDA CBR 1000 RR 2016 Supersport Bike with Bridgestone Battlax S20 tires.
Very accurate photo realistic model, really close to the real world, modeled with precision according to real honda specs such as:
- Tires are 120/70 (front); 180/55 (rear)
- Rims are 88.9x431.8 mm (front); 152.4x431.8 mm (rear)
- Disk brakes are 320 mm (front); 220 mm (rear)
- Fork have 43 mm of diameter and 23.3 caster angle
- The wheelbase is 1410 mm
- The ground clearance is 130 mm
- The seat height is 820 mm
- Parts are sets to 0,0,0(x,y,z); scale to 1 and rotation to 0.
- The front fork tilt rotation is set to 23.3.
- Original meshes with low polygons count are provided.
- Taillights, turn signal lights lens glasses and headlights reflector are bumped with normal map textures.
- Tires sidewalls are bumped with 4 high resolution (4240x4240) normal and specular maps textures and tires information are accurate.
- All the textures works on both low and high poly without remapping.
- The .blend file contain 1 rendering scene.
- Most of the meshes are quads with the minimum triangles possible.
- The 3ds file format is available for low poly (original) only.
*These presentation images may look noisy, for better image quality you can increase sample number when rendering.