Modeled after the British Morris Oxford, This piece of classic is realistic and detailed enough for close up renders. The Ambassador is also still in use as a taxi in some Indian cities. Despite its British origins, the Ambassador is considered as a definitive Indian car and is fondly called the 'king of Indian roads' and also The greatest taxi in the world.
In a show, which is being aired on the BBC, Top Gear's executive director Richard Hammond organized a world taxi shootout in which Ambassador emerged a winner, beating competitors from all over the globe to be named the world's best taxi.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a film production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-up, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were render with Autodesk Maya 2015 in VRay.
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images. All preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2015. One preview image with a background was added in Photoshop, and this background doesn't come with the model.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Modeled according to blueprints.
- Model is placed at origin.
- Model has textures, materials and shaders applied.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are properly and uniquely named.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
- This model contains quads and tris.
- This model contains VRay materials.
- Light setp is included in the file.
- Maya 2015
- Max 2013
- Fbx 2010
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.