RUINED CITY - POST APOCALIPTIC FUTURISTIC STYLE
This is very accurate scene of destroyed city. Designed for post nuclear city scene with ruined architecture.
Created as complete, huge environment (10 x 10 km), however city and highway is modular structure (20 city blocks).
Many details in scene. Ruined buildings, rubble, street elements, street walls etc. Environment in post apocaliptic
style - burned ground, destroyed highways, fouled lakes.
Mesh not intended for subdivision, ngons used. No unnecessary modifiers or objects - scene is very light in viewports.
Lens flare and glow effects created in 3ds Max > Video Post (all set).
Three types of fog, you can use it separately or mix them.
Previews are raw renders from Vray version file.
Two versions included:
- 3ds Max - standard version with standard materials, atmospheric effects, video post set, no light,
- 3ds Max V-Ray version - with V-Ray materials, light and render setup (ready to render like images above),
atmospheric effects, video post set,
- bonus file - FBX and for 3ds Max (standard materials), base scene, contains all elements used in city scene,
(20 city blocks and 10 parts of highway),
FBX works fine, mesh without bugs, textures mapped correctly etc. Skydomes included, no light and atmospheric effects,
- whole scene - 4.432.442 polygons,
- center town - 1147.036 polygons,
- ground model - 228.004 polygons,
- higway construction - 126.150 polygons,
- LP buildings scattered on background - 11.107 polygons,
Bonus scene with all used elements:
- city blocks - 1.240.809 polygons,
- highway parts - 35.245 polygons,
HIGH RESOLUTION CUSTOME MADE TEXTURES
There are 78 textures in dimensions:
5500x3666, 4800x4800, 4200x2800, 3400x3400, 3400x1600, 3000x3000, 2800x2800, 2400x2400, 2200x726, 1704x1704, 1600x12000 (asphalt),
1278x6000 (highway), 451x4020 (sidewalk), 1224x1251, 900x559, 800x618, 800x402, 800x600, 576x600 px
Like all our products this scene is handy to use and easy to modify.
In this product there is no problem with multiplied materials and textures!
Each object has assigned only one material so there is no annoying Multi/Sub-Object materials!
Most materials loaded in Material Editor.
Materials, textures, objects are clearly named in English. Models are separated on layer, very easy to work with.
Need more models of damaged objects - buildings, ruins, wrecks? Please explore our models collection - ruined buildings, derelict city scenes, ruins collections etc. Check Mate PRO standard!