PIOTR RACZKO presents:
A Beverage Glass made of plain glass.
Made in Blender for the Cycles renderer.
HIGH Quality, HIGH Detail
Aimed at ARCHITECTURAL VISUALISATION
The set INCLUDES:
- 1 beverage glass
- Opens and renders without errors
- Quads, tris and N-gons used
- Real-world scale, 1 BU = 1 m
- Unique and meaningful names for objects, materials and textures
- Model centered in world origin, model's origin centered at it's base
- Clean UVs
- One texture, 1024 x 1024 px, easy to paint on or replace by a different image if need be
- Rendered and prepared for Blender Cycles renderer
- Object UV unwrapped, non-overlapping
- Close-up ready
- Plugins free
- Live subdivision surface modifier
- Live Cycles materials
- All textures packed into .blend file
- No lights and cameras included
Everything prepared with utmost attention to detail.