This collection includes textures of several types of medieval armors. Each texture set has a diffuse color map (with alpha channel where applicable), normal map and specular/ao map. All maps tile seamlessly in horizontal and vertical axes.
Sets are as follows:
- Chain Mail - typical chain mail texture (diffuse-alpha, normal, specular)
- Scale Mail - common armor of metal scales (diffuse, normal, specular)
- Ornate Scale - armor made of ornamental scales (diffuse, normal, specular)
- Fine Scale - dense scale armor (two diffuse maps, normal, specular)
- Hammered Fine Scale - armor of dense hammered scales (diffuse, normal, specular)
- King's Chain Mail - chain mail with more distinguished weave, used by monarchs (diffuse-alpha, normal, specular)
All the thumbnails with material samples are real time previews.
Please take a moment to download free, real time demo showing the textures with dynamic lighting.
Note, that a graphics card with Shader Model 2.0, or above, is required to view normal mapping.