This is a 3d model of a French Louis XVI Oval Dining Chair Cane.
- Model created with 3ds Max 2008
- Renderer used V-Ray Adv 2.00.02
- This model contains V-Ray materials only
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Milimeters
- Scene objects are organized by groups
- Fabric object is unwraped (overlapping), and the other object with box mapping
- Polygons : 667,704
- Vertices : 673,324
- Geometry: Polygonal Quads only
MODEL DIMENSIONS (close to):
- Width : 530 mm
- Depth : 566 mm
- High : 985 mm
This scene includes 7 different materials Multi/Sub_object ID.
Easy to use, Just select the group model and apply the material.
1. PaintGold_SilkBlue ( Applied on 3d model )
2. Gold_SilkRed ( Ready in the slot material editor )
3. MahoganyGold_SilkVelvetGold ( Ready in the slot material editor )
4. Mahogany_SilkVelvetGold ( Ready in the slot material editor )
5. PaintWhite_VelvetPink ( Ready in the slot material editor )
6. PaintDistressed_Woven ( Ready in the slot material editor )
7. Whitewash_Woven ( Ready in the slot material editor )
- All the textures size are : 4096 x 4096 pixel
- Textures format : JPG
- Checker texture is not included in this file
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray
- 3ds Max 2008 (native)
- OBJ (The OBJ version includes only the geometry, not the materials )
( The mesh retains all the original UVs ).