Realistic Flying Snow Goose, rigged and animated
1. Fully rigged for flight
2. Scene includes looped flying pattern.
3. Fully textured and materials applied.
4. High resolution 4096 x 4096 UV unwrapped texture map.
5. Mouth opening, feet closing & tail closing controlled by morph targets, set-up appropriately in all 3D applications. ( except in C4D where all morph targets are included )
6. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition.
Just step up the subdivision levels.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.