This is a Boeing 747-400 3D model that easily can be used for games and simulation. It will look good in any game engine from all angles and distances. Although the polygon count is low it will look good as a prop in any high resolution scene for medium distance shots. Therefore it is also suitable for broadcast, high-res film scenery, advertising, design visualization, and more.
The polygon count is low and not meant for subdivision. Materials are set up to render realistically with reflections, bump and glossiness values. The texture maps are hand painted. The whole model's UV mapping is fitted inside a 4096x4096 map. The UVs are overlapped for some of the repetitious objects like engines, wheels and landing gear. No flipped UVs are present.
• This model is a low polygon count exterior of a Boeing 747-400 jet, using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• The model is 7070 centimeters long: Equals 231 feet 10 inches (70.6 meters).
• The model's wingspan is 6440 centimeters: Equals 211 feet 5 inches (64.4 meters).
• This model contains 4063 quads, 1031 tris and 0 ngons.
• Camera and lighting are included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Previews are rendered with 3ds Max using V-Ray.
• Textures: 3 PNG 4096x4096 pixels: Diffuse, bump and glossiness (reflection).
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0, 0, and 0.
FILE FORMATS (works from version release and above):
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray and Default Scanline)
• Maya 2009 (Mental Ray)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• LightWave 6.0 (Default renderer)
• Softimage 7.01 (Default renderer)
• Presagis Creator OpenFlight 15.7
• SketchUp 2014 (V-Ray)
• SketchUp 8 (Default renderer)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
If you have any further inquiries about this model please contact TurboSquid support and they will provide the info. They will also contact me if you have any questions for me.
For more of my products click my username PolyTron.