High detailed 3D model of 1995 GMC Sierra (exterior only).
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - 5 separate objects. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. The dimensions are real - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Each file was checked before upload. There are no issues regarding geometry, texture coordinates or missing textures - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 using Brazil R/S
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 39,051 faces and 45,780 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 153,449 faces and 168,696 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 613,796 faces and 643,324 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 39,196 faces and 45,780 vertices • medium: 153,449 faces and 168,696 vertices • high: 613,796 faces and 643,324 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 75,330 faces and 45,385 vertices • medium: 306,896 faces and 172,491 vertices • high: 1,227,590 faces and 658,444 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.