High detailed 3D model of 1972 Ford Mustang Convertible.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. The dimensions are real - All textures and materials are included and assigned. Materials and textures are intelligently named - Each file was checked before upload. There are no issues regarding geometry, texture coordinates or missing textures - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 using Brazil R/S
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 69,689 faces and 77,323 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 107,122 faces and 116,841 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 410,015 faces and 429,023 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 69,689 faces and 77,323 vertices • medium: 107,122 faces and 116,841 vertices • high: 410,015 faces and 429,023 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 137,134 faces and 78,129 vertices • medium: 212,553 faces and 120,114 vertices • high: 818,911 faces and 444,308 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.