A model of a classic leather Chesterfield sofa. A versatile and detailed model - looks great in any rendering. Its designed to be polygon efficient. The texture maps are hand-crafted.
The V-Ray version has materials optimsed to produce good looking finishes with fast rendering times.
Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
These are carefully detailed and cleanly structured objects.
Real world scale and exact proportions are used.
Multiple file formats including 3ds Max Scanline version.
A studio lighting setup file is included using V-Ray.
• Professional quality model designed for ease of use – No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering !
• Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads !
• Realistic and correctly scaled !
• Excellent polygon & texture efficiency !
• Easy scene management – 3ds Max models grouped or attached for easy selection & objects are logically named !
Multiple file formats: .MAX / .3DS / .MAX V-Ray / .OBJ / .LWO / .FBX
Native file is 3ds Max (.max) Renders shown were created in 3ds Max with V-Ray render engine.
OBJ & LWO formats were converted from the .3DS file. The LightWave file is all tris. Polygon count is 119124 and the vertex count is 76232.