This is a high definition 3D model of the 747-400 Airliner, textured as Air Canada.
* 4K Resolution (in greatest dimension) Bump and Texture
* Highly detailed geometry down to landing gear, lights,
wipers, engines, and articulated wing components, Windows and Wipers
* Geometrically defined windows and doors provide more
* Pivoted, Parented geometry including gear and wing
* Multiple Airline textures available for download
* Photoshop Texture templates available on request
Detailed textures are provided including diffuse. Maximum dimension of textures are 4096 pixels.
The 747, which is also known as the jumbo jet, is the second largest passenger airliner after theA380. Since the A380's first flight has already happened, the 747 is no longer the Queen of the Skies.
The four-engine 747, uses a two-deck configuration, where the small upper deck is usually used for business-class passengers. A typical three-class layout accommodates about 400 passengers while a one-class layout accommodates a maximum of 600 passengers. The hump created by the upper deck has made the 747 a highly recognizable icon of air travel.