Low Polygon Goal Post Collection:
A low polygon goal post collection with field goal net. The goal posts come in pro-college and high school in 3 unique styles. Also included is a layered photoshop file to edit the goal post colors. Edit this file to independently adjust the goal post's flag, post, and pad colors.
Check out the Photoshop example in the image previews.
Note1: If you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can download a free image editing software called GIMP - google it. With GIMP, you can open and edit Photoshop files just like in Adobe Photoshop.
Note2: The goal posts are in proportion to real life pro-college and high school goal posts.
- goal post model - pro/college and high school with 3 styles - in (.3ds, .obj, .fbx, .dxf, .jas)
- 4 goal post texture maps - yellow post, black pad and white post, black pad - (.jpg) in sizes (512x512, 256x256)
- 2 goal post layered Photoshop templates (.psd) in sizes (512x512, 256x256)
- field goal net model in (.3ds, .obj, .fbx, .dxf, .jas)
- 2 field goal net texture maps (.png) with alpha transparency in sizes (512x512, 256x256)
Polygon - Vertices Count:
- goal post style1: 404-440
- goal post style2: 604-660
- goal post style3: 164-218
- field goal net: 96-116
Please take a look at my other products by clicking on the 'tronitecgamestudios' link at the top of the page.