Low Polygon Football Collection Bowl Stadium 1 Tier:
A low polygon football collection bowl stadium 1 tier with generic crowd. Perfect for football games requiring a low polygon count. The scene is split up so that it is possible to remove certain items to lower the polygon count even further. For example, the crowd is split up into the front, bottom or legs, and back, so for instance, you could remove the crowd back and bottom parts when viewing the stadium from on the field since they cannot be seen anyways.
Also included are layered photoshop files for the football field, football, crowd, and goal post. See the image previews for example photoshop edits. The layered photoshop file for the crowd can be edited to remove fans and produce smaller crowd sizes.
Note1: If you don't have Adobe Photoshop, you can download a free image editing software called GIMP - google it. With GIMP, you can open and edit Photoshop files just like in Adobe Photoshop.
All models below are in (.3ds, .obj, .fbx, .dxf, .jas) file formats.
- stadium inside model
- stadium outside model
- stadium rails model
- crowd front, bottom, and back model
- stadium lights - 2 styles - model
- press box model
- jumbotron with separate screen and material to play videos model
- football field - pro, college, and high school - model
- goal post - pro/college and high school with 3 styles - model
- field goal net model
- player bench model
- pylon model
- yard markers model
- football - low and medium poly - model
- chain marker model
- down marker model
- current yard marker model
- football tee model
Polygon - Vertices Count:
- stadium inside: 472 - 512
- stadium outside: 216-256
- stadium rails: 56-224
- crowd front and back: 650-2000 each
- crowd bottom: 1300-3000
- stadium lights style1: 217-353
- stadium lights style2: 184-304
- press box: 52-54
- jumbotron with screen: 34-42
- football field: 9-12
- goal post style1: 404-440
- goal post style2: 604-660
- goal post style3: 164-218
- field goal net: 96-116
- player bench: 122-116
- pylon: 5-8
- yard markers: 5-8
- football low poly: 984-1081
- football medium poly: 2244 -2311
- chain marker: 69-54
- down marker: 34-48
- current yard marker: 63-46
- football tee: 134-126
Also, each of the items above contain 2 different texture map sizes for low and high resolution rendering. Non-transparent textures are in .jpg, while transparent textures are in the .png file format.
Please click on the 'tronitecgamestudios' link at the top of the page to view the items separately.