Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
This is a complete high quality design & model of an actual 5 speed manual transmission internal mechanism of an automobile in
actual 1:1 scale. This is the model for transmission of power up to 295Nm at 3800rpm.
This model took me around 8 months to complete and over 50 different types of transmissions observations. It was created and
tested using 3-4 different softwares like Solidworks, Pro-E, Autocad and 3d studio max. The final assembly of the model is done in 3d studio
max 2010. Since it was created using many other softwares some object names may be starting or ending with 'NURBS'. But they are not nurb
objects. 90% of the parts were created as solid model and then it was imported to 3DS max for final rendering.
- You will be amazed to see the detailing of the model.
- It contains lot more than you see in the rendering
- All the bearings, gears, forks etc. were individually designed and modeled.
- Over 120 individually designed parts and total 655 to be precise.
- With fully textured in V-ray.
- Number of textures are very less so even if you don't have V-ray you can texture it whatever you want.
- With number of formats available for use.
- Other formats can be used in older versions also.
- The model is in array of different format so you can use it in whichever software you want.
The model is not animated but the zip file contains a video file of the animation of a simplified version of the model which shows the complete mechanism.
The outer housing is not modeled, since it may differ from engine to engine and on every clutch size. So you can couple this transmission with which ever housing you want as per your liking.
If imported to softwares other than max, textures may not work properly. but do not worry there are only 3-4 textures in whole model
Objects :- 655
The Zip File contains
The model in following formats
.max, .mb, .3dm, .dwg, .c4d, .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .fbx
For Any queries you can ask me at the 3ds max application forum on this site
I do not apply any custom license on this model so you can use and modify it as per your requirements. But there are some strict restrictions
regarding reselling and remodeling and intellectual property rights. The model comes under these rules and regulations. For further questions
regarding license please read the license agreement and IPR of the website.