High detailed exterior 3D model of Lexus LFA 2010
The 3d model based on a real car, created according to the original dimensions.
All objects and materials are intelligently named. Therefore, you can easy change all materials.(Attached screenshots of scene with names)
- Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials
- TurboSmooth is still in the history for .max format (TurboSmooth level 1 is set for all objects)
- Rendering scene with all lightning, materials, background setups is included.
- No modifier collapsed (such as TurboSmooth) so you can easily set level of detail.
- V-Ray materials included.
- Unit system is set to centimeters. Real-world scale
Rar archive contains:
1. 'Lexus LFA LowPoly' with standard materials without TurboSmooth
2. 'Lexus LFA Vray' with V-Ray materials and lights, which you can see in preview images on studio renders.
3. 'Lexus LFA Standard' with simple standard materials Scanline and with TurboSmooth
4. Two libraries with V-Ray and Standard Scanline materials
5. Formats .fbx .obj and .3ds provided with TurboSmooth
One texture of headlights and HDRI, wich was used in the rendering.
----- Turbosmooth Iteration Level 1-----
Polygon count : 648 501
Vertex count : 416 909
----- Low Poly(without TurboSmooth)-----
Polygon count : 178 590
Vertex count : 212 271