M4 Sherman ARV Mark I - British Amoured Recovery Vehicle conversion of Sherman MK V.
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 365633 Vertices - 257704 - 369 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 Sherman, formally Medium Tank M4, was the primary tank used by the United States during
World War II. The M4A2 was the only diesel engined version of the Sherman tank to see service in large numbers, mainly serving with the UDSSR as Lend Lease equipment and with the US Marines, the British and the Free French.
As a consequence of having a diesel engine, the M4A2 version's engine deck and back end is distinctly different from all other versions of the Sherman.