Maelstrom Medium Guard Tower
(MAX file R2010, Lightwave OBJ and FBX formats included for model. Textures are in JPG format)
This model is a sci-fi inspired, forward outpost style guard tower. Sitting at approximately 5200 polygons, this tower has full interior with complete UVW mapped textured objects, 4 levels including landing pads on the roof all connected via cross hatched stairways and a ladder. The tower also features an elevator, with shaft, leading down into a subterranean room containing a fully textured medical “cryogenic” style model .
Model feature list:
• Walls, Floors, Ceilings (all separate objects)
• Fully UVW mapped and textured objects (including bump/normal maps)
• Animated (wired) doors with hand print control panels on each
• Stairways leading from ground level up to the third floor
• Generic “control station” on the middle floor
• Exterior balconies with railings on either side of the towers top floor
• Ladder up to roof from west side of tower
• Landing pads and communications antenna (with trans map) on the roof
• Elevator “room” with platform and surrounding gate style enclosure
• Shaft leading down to subterranean area
• Cryogenic medical station model with control panel and transparent shell
All doors are wire rigged to sliders in the viewport that can be used to open and close them.
The elevator platform is wire rigged to a slider in the viewport to move from the top to the bottom of the shaft.