Realistic 3D model of ancient Roman pot full with gold coins.
The coins represent real Roman hard money issued by the time of Severus Alexander 222 - 235 AD.
The pot shape is based on real Roman pottery artifacts.
* Built to real-world scale.
* V-ray and standard materials version included.
* 5 maximum quality JPG textures 1618x1618 pixels - diffuse, reflection / specular, bump / displacement, occlusion / glossiness, normal map
* suitable for close ups - can be subdivided if needed.
* coin model is UV mapped.
* All textures, maps and materials are included in all formats.
* Drag and drop ready - no background objects, cameras and lights in the scene
Polycount - one coin:
The _max zip file contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes for max2009.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available - all mapped and textured.
Four type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya, XSI and Lightwave.