* Very high definition and highly detailed 3D model of the Boeing 707-300 aircraft.
* Landing gear components, wheels, landing gear doors, fans, thrust reversers and flight control surfaces are included in different layers to allow their animation.
* The model is provided in 2 versions, with landing gear and without it for aerial scenes. In the version for aerial scenes, the landing gear has been removed and it has 111590 polygons.
* 10 different paint schemes of airliners are included in this collection as Accompanying Product Files:
Trans World Airlines (TWA)
* The scenes are NOT included.
This is the venerable B_707. Commercial history was made when Pan American World Airways inaugurated trans-Atlantic 707 jet service between New York and Paris in 1958. Then, jetliners rapidly entered service throughout the world. The first commercial 707s, labeled the 707-120 series, had a larger cabin and other improvements compared to the prototype. These initial 707s had range capability that was barely sufficient for the Atlantic Ocean. Other variants were developed for special use, including shorter-bodied airplanes and the 720 series, which was lighter and faster with better runway performance. Then, the larger 707-320 Intercontinental series with a longer fuselage, bigger wing and higher-powered engines was quickly developed.