|3ds Max Plugin 1.5|
|Category:||Video Post Effects|
|Host Application:||3ds max|
|Host Version:||Max 2009 - 2011|
With its full support of unlimited G-Buffer channels, finalDOF outperforms any standard 3ds Max Render Effect. In fact, every 3ds Max compatible renderer that has full support of layered G-Buffer channels can benefit from the immense render power of finalDOF. High quality Anti-aliasing reconstruction after applying a render effect is only possible with the use of all sub-pixel information available from the renderer.
Until now, a true Depth of Field rendering took several minutes to render with a ray tracer such as finalRender or mental ray; maybe it took days to render such effects with other renderers. finalDOF, on the other hand, renders in near REALTIME and allows interactive rendering of DOF and Motion Blur effects right from within 3ds Max.
finalDOF is a special Z-Buffer based rendering effect, that overcomes most of the known issues of this rendering technology. It combines both Z-Buffer based rendering and multipass camera rendering which offers a whole new era of fast and interactive depth of field rendering effects.
- Interactive Depth of Field and Motion Blur Render Effect
- True Bokeh Render Effect Based on HDRI Information
- Advanced Distance Based Tinting Feature
- Full DOF Control Through Freely Adjustable Range Curves
- Independent Curve Controls for Front and Back Blur
- Advanced Blur Depth Blending with Near Zero DOF Edge Artifacts
- Combined DOF & Motion Blur to Get Ultra Fast Render Results
- Advanced Interactive Motion Blur Render Effect
- Selective Motion Blur Rendering
- Multi-Layered Motion Blur Render Effect
- Full Scene or Selective Camera Motion Blur
- True Vector Based Motion Blur (Rotation, Movement)
- HDRI-Support for Motion Blur & DOF Effects