|3ds Max v6||Native Default Scanline Lgt Tracer|
|AutoCAD drawing 2004|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Geometry:||Polygonal Ngons used|
- Natively modeled in 3ds Max v6.
- Standard materials.
- Renders are made using Max6 built-in Light Tracer render engine.
- All objects and material have correct and corresponding names.
- Model uses texture map, bump map, opacity map, specular map, and glossiness map.
- A single version excluding parts for the army version uses 4018 polygon or 8717 tris.
- Pivot points are already adjusted to their correct position for the bipod, handle and shoulder rest of the buttstock.
- Meshsmooth subdivision is applied on some parts during closeup renders, (see clay renders and wireframe for illustration and comparison). These are all removed for all exported formats.
A highly optimized model of M249, well balanced between polygon modeling and texture modeling. There are no unnecessary polygons here. Realistic enough for most application. And loaded with many details that you'll find on the real thing.