MR. PRESENTOR - CAT rigged generic character with optional props (hat, glasses, mustach)
Professionally rigged generic smooth cartoon character.
Clean mesh topology, optimised for skin and deformation.
Useful for presentation screens, advertisments, presentations, info graphics, ads, games and more.
The character comes with ready-to-use props like hat, glasses and mustache.
Feel free to change or create your own props!
(they are simply linked via hierarchy to the CAT head bone)
- Solid, flexible CAT rig (best in 3ds Max 2014, SP5)
- Proper smooth skin setup with clean weighting
(max 4 bones per vertex)
- CAT Gizmos for easy animation workflow
- Good layer setup and naming convention
- Nice standard materials for instant good render results
- Adjustable TurboSmooth modifier instances
- Included environment, materials and light setup for
mental ray with final gather. Ready to render!
- CAT is in animation mode and the file comes with
premade poses per frame (as in the screenshots)
- CAT rig is capable of FK/IK, footroll, finger poses,
twist bones, procedural spine and neck for use
with CAT MotionLayer to create automatic walk cycles.
- No extra plug-ins or scripts required!
.max - (created with 3ds Max 2014, SP5)
Extra zipped file with textures:
Including PSDs with simple layer setup to control the ambient occlusion, colors and UVW overlay.
Polygon Count: 8.656
Vertices Count: 4.386
Number of materials: 4 (1 character + 3 props)
(+1 for background, +2 for wireframe materials)
Number of textures: 2
TurboSmooth subdivisions set on 2 for rendering.
CAT Animation Layers:
T-Pose (Frame 0)
Pointing (Frame 1)
Presenting (Frame 2)
Arms crossed (Frame 3)
Please rate this product if you like it!
Pipedream Media stands for quality and we hope you find this character useful!