|Host Application:||Other ( See Notes )|
|Operating System:||Multiple ( See Notes )|
• Fire any size or shape of bullet
• Add recoil to your guns and cannons
• Automatically clone your bullet model for rapid-fire
• Plug-in is compatible with Max and Maya.
Input settings include:
• Fire - This button will fire the shots.
• Spinner - Spinners enables the change of parameter values with an input controller in real-time.
• Lifetime - Determines the lifetime of the bullets fired.
• Muzzle Velocity - The velocity of the bullets.
• Rate of fire - The number of rounds fired per second.
• Bullets/discharge - The amount of bullets fired in the same discharge.
• Spread Angle - The maximum angle the bullets may spread from its default path.
• Rotation (revolutions/s) - The bullets rotation speed.
• Randomize Rotation Speed - How much the rotation speed is randomized.
• Randomize Rotation Axis - Randomizes the rotation axis.
• Elasticity - Determines how much the bullets will bounce when colliding with an object.
• Collision correction value - This setting limits size of the heading correction that can be executed in the space of a second.
• Resistance - Air resistance
• Select all bullets - Selects all the bullets in the scene
• Recoil properties - Include the amount of frames backward and forward to allow for recoil
• Recoil Response factor - The value how smooth the recoil is.
• Recoil Depth - Sets how deep the barrel goes into the gun.
This install supports the following versions of your favorite 3D applications: