|Host Application:||Other ( See Notes )|
|Operating System:||Multiple ( See Notes )|
• Simulates 4-wheeled vehicles inside Max and Maya
• Records key-frames automatically
• Suspension and correct physics (wheels follow ground)
• Follows motion path or controlled manually: you choose
• Fast clean-up and path-changes with chassis relocator
• Animate any type of vehicle model you have
• Customizable speed, suspension etc.
• Extra wheels
• Manual-control option
Booster - Gives the vehicles a boost in velocity.
ABS Brake - The vehicle will brake as much as possible without locking the wheels until it comes to a stop.
Skidding - Used to control the vehicle's skid. The vehicle's rear wheels lose traction.
Skid Brake - Locks the wheels and brakes the vehicle until it comes to a stop.
Gravel Shake Amplitude - Simulates driving on gravel.
Burnout - The rear wheels spin to create a burnout.
External Force - Creates an external force on Craft 4-Wheeler Extended pointing in the same direction as the C4WheelerExt_01_ExternalForceMesh. For example this can simulate a car changing gears or a car that is heavily loaded.
This install supports the following versions of your favorite 3D applications: