Rigged microphone stand.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2012 using the V-ray, mental ray and scanline renderers.
This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualisation,
forensic presentation, film, clip, game cut scenes, etc.
- V-ray Renderer is used for preview images specified, also 2 images of mental ray and Scanline present.
- No compositing used, Product is ready to render as previews, Lights with HDRIs and cameras included in file.
- In the scene there is a light with HDRI. HDRI texture resolution 5000x2500.
- Model is built to real world scale. High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled.
- Units used: mm.
- Centered at 0,0,0.
- Clean and accurate geometry, edge loop based topology.
- Can smoothly be subdivided to desired resolutions for close up shots.
- Scene objects are organized by layers/Groups.
- All objects individually named and in appropriate layers.
- All mesh objects are editable poly with modifier stack intact.
- Turbosmooth not prepared in stack.
- Scene contain Helpers points and spline objects for rig.
- Used renderers V-ray, mental ray, scanline.
|| FILE FORMATS ||
- 3ds Max 2012 (.max)
- Autodesk 3d Studio (.3ds)
- Autodesk (.fbx)
- Wavefront Object (.obj)
Space Warps: 0
- Mesh Statistics:
- OBJ contains mesh objects only
- FBX - contains mesh objects only, no shaders, no Lighting setup
- 3DsMax 2013 needs service update 2 to render correctly.
- Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.