SD.KFZ 101 - Panzerkampfwagen 1 Ausf.A - Pz.Abt 40 - Norway
SD.KFZ 101 - Panzerkampfwagen 1 - Ausfuehrung A - Early Production
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 21 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- Polygones - 278533 Vertices - 214374 - 216 Objects - 21 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The PanzerI is a light tank which was produced in Germany in the 1930s. The name is short for the German PanzerkampfwagenI (armored fighting vehicle mark I), abbreviated PzKpfwI. The tank's official German ordnance inventory designation was SdKfz 101 (special purpose vehicle 101).
Design of the Panzer I began in 1932 and mass production in 1934. Although intended only as a training tank to introduce the concept of armored warfare to the German Army, the PanzerI saw combat in Spain during the Spanish Civil War, in Poland, France, Soviet Union and North Africa during the Second World War, and even in China during the Second Sino-Japanese War.