Collection of 10 high resolution surgical instruments:
- 1 pair of curved forceps, 2,932 polygons;
- 1 pair of straight forceps, 3,173 polygons;
- 3 pairs of curved tip forceps, 3,169 polygons each;
- 1 pair of surgical scissors, 1,422 polygons;
- 1 pair of umbilical scissors, 1,546 polygons;
- 1 surgical scalpel, with 13 different blades included and a bump texture for engraved numbers, 14,970 polygons;
- 1 pair of dissecting forceps (skinned with Max bones), 7,404 polygons;
- 1 pair of ring tip dissecting forceps (skinned with Max bones), 9,514 polygons;
Note: to attach a blade on the scalpel handle in Max, simply use the align tool, since the pivots are already set up for the purpose.
Each tool is separated by layer.
Rendered with V-Ray (HDRI is included).