KTM OEM Enduro Wheel Set for KTM, HUSABERG and HUSQVARNA Enduro bikes.
HUSABERG and HUSQVARNA are brands owned by KTM, they thus use almost the same parts.
- Metzeler mce 6 days extreme tires.
- Excel AL7 rims.
- Wave galfer disks.
- Each .rar file contains 1 front and 1 rear wheels with both high and low unsubdivided meshes for each format.
- The scale is set to 1.000
- These models are very accurate and very similar to the real world (scale, proportion, sidewall texts for the tires) measured in metric units.
I mostly use quad polygons when modeling and only a very few triangles.
Front: Tire: 90/90-21: 680 mm in diameter; 90 mm wide.
Rim: 1.85x21 inch: 533,4 mm in diameter; 46,99 mm wide.
Hub: Disk: 260 mm in diameter; 2.5 mm thick.
Axle hole: 26 mm in diameter.
Rear: Tire: 180/40-18: 680 mm in diameter; 140 mm wide.
Rim: 2.75x18 inch: 457,2 mm in diameter; 69,85 mm wide.
Hub: Disk: 220 mm in diameter; 3.5 mm thick.
Sprocket: 270 mm in diameter; 52 teeth.
Axle hole: 20 mm in diameter.
- poly counts:
Front: High: 496.211 vertices; 481.190 polygons
Low: 65.220 vertices; 57.986 polygons
Rear: High: 554.917 vertices; 528.966 polygons
Low: 60.731 vertices; 50.254 polygons
Tires: Front: 4128x4128 sidewall; 2048x2048 tread
Rear: 4320x4320 sidewall; 2048x2048 tread
Each tire have: 3 normal maps (2 side - 1 tread)
3 specular maps (2 side - 1 tread)
2 combined diffuse+AO maps (1 for each side - 1 tread)
Hubs: 1024x1024 (bump map)
- The rendering scene is the .blend file itself.
* This product is compatible with all my other products that belong in the same category.