It's a pre-made bed for using interior scenes. Yu need only Append or link blend, fbx or obj files t your scene
For Blender users:
- Append or Link 'Bed' from Group folder in blend file.
It's a pre-made bed for using interior scenes. YOu need only Append or link it to .blend scenes or you can use appropriate fbx or obj files for scenes, too.
Textures are included in.blend file.
Please do these for getting textures
1. Open Blend file with Blender 2.74 or above
2. File--->External Data-->Uncheck Automatically Pack into blend File
3. File--->External Data--->Unpack All into Files and select Use Files in current directories
4. Now You have texture folder in the same path of blend file
5. Have Fun.
* low poly obj and fbx also included
* Subdiv modifier is disabled for 3D view in Blender, It's OK for rendering.