|Operating System:||All Windows|
|Software Source Code Included:||No|
Jul 4, 2006
Jul 15, 2006
Jul 23, 2006
|This is a great program for easy brick wall and tile pattern making!|
Nov 23, 2006
Jan 10, 2007
Mar 15, 2007
Mar 18, 2007
|all crazy man|
May 2, 2007
Jun 27, 2008
Dec 5, 2007
Jul 23, 2007
Apr 20, 2008
Dec 22, 2007
Mar 20, 2008
|cool thank you im looking forward to using this|
Jun 5, 2008
Aug 27, 2009
Jan 1, 2010
Jun 17, 2010
Mar 9, 2011
|Program seems to work fine. I will play later but I think it''s a winner. Thank you for offering it on TurboSquid.|
Jul 22, 2010
This is the FREE Version of Bricks'n'Tiles. It has the same features as the Commercial Version without any limitations, and it is free for any NON-commercial usage or evaluation purposes. If you use Bricks'n'Tiles in your commercial projects you need to purchase the commercial version.
- Creates brick textures from virtually any source image
- Textures are perfectly seamless in horizontal and
vertical direction without any post-editing.
- Different built in brick pattern generators for
regular and irregular brick patterns
- Integrated brick variation algorithms help to
create more natural brick distribution
- Import and Export of many common file formats
(bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif)
- Supports some special texture types for texturing
brick borders, arches, vaults or columns
- New version 1.5.3 supports generation of highly
detailed brick surface Normal Maps
Who uses Bricks'n'Tiles?
- Architects who want to render their buildings with exactly the same look-and-feel as the real surfaces will have.
- Game Developers who want to create seamless wall, floor and roof textures with bump maps and specular maps faster and with a much better visual quality than hand-crafted brick textures.
- 3D Artists who want to have full control over the mood of the scene rather than spending their time with creating and adjusting every texture map manually.
Operation System: Windows XP
You can find some sample files in the Program Folder or at the Bricks'n'Tiles homepage.