The Fokker E.V was a German parasol-monoplane fighter aircraft designed by Reinhold Platz and built by Fokker-Flugzeugwerke. The E.V was the last Fokker design to become operational with the Luftstreitkrfte, entering service in the last months of World War I. After several fatal accidents due to wing failures, the aircraft was modified and redesignated Fokker D.VIII. Dubbed the Flying Razor by Allied pilots, the D.VIII had the distinction of scoring the last aerial victory of the war.
- Accurate modelling from original plans
- Very detailed high poly model
- Suitable for close-up rendering
- Three skins included ( one Jasta 6 aircraft, 'Theo' Osterkamps personal mount and an after-war Polish aircraft)
- Mostly Quads modelling with few Tris
- Modelled in Cinema4D
- Textures at 4000x4000 include Diffuse, Specular and Bump maps.
- Real World scale modelled.
- Formats included: C4D ( original), 3DS, FBX, OBJ