1.Inventor* part (*.IPT) Warning! Inventor file is made as 'one piece'.
This file is very large (120 MB) and very slowly processed.
If Inventor requires additional files, then press the 'skip all'.
2. 3DsMax (open Inventor Assembly by 3DsMax and save as mesh).
The Inventor forrnat can easily be converted to 3Ds Max (about CAD workpeces see bottom of this page).
3. STEP file (neutral).
Another example of a real project. This modular equipment for boiler house
(System RAZ of Rational). The equipment can be monitored and controlled via the Web interface.
Does not require site staff.
The system includes units for different purposes:
0.Cabinets of power and automation
1. Water purification and softening.
2. The circulation inside boilers and low-temperature corrosion protection.
3. Switch to the backup fuel.
4. The heat exchange between the boiler unit and network circuits.
5. The pump unit of network circuit.
6. Domestic hot water preparation.
7. Gas equipment.
Render Keyshot 5.6.
*-about CAD workpeces
CAD workpieces is the good way to improve quality and save time! (get CAD workpiece + change by 3D editor\use without modification=increased quality and price growth).
CAD workpieces have absolute dimensional accuracy, may consist of thousands individual parts. They are ideal for complex animated scenes and close up rendering.
My workpieces are produced by engineering software Autodesk Inventor. 3D Max can import all objects Inventor (parts and assemblies).
The third-party software does not require.