• It is the high-quality low-poly model Sony SPK-AS2 Waterproof Case for action camera HDR-AS100V used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real case that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The model uses 4 simple color materials, 1 material for glass and 3 materials with 3 textures used in various combination one of which used as mask for sign, logos etc. Second uses as bump for sign and holes. Material of black plastic uses noise texture on bump. For the best Bump depth I set Bump Multiplier is 0.2 in Maya Software materials or V-Ray MTL materials for Maya. Optimal repeat value for this texture is 3 by 3.
• Total of the main textures - 3. Resolutions of all textures are from 512 to 1024 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 7 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also in my models the Sony HDR-AS100V 3dmodel.