This is a selection of buildings and monuments from the City of London’s rich Royal heritage. The set, in 3D Studio MAX4 format, includes;
1) A model of the famous East Wing Façade of Buckingham Palace, home of Queen Elizabeth II,
2) An exterior model of Admiralty Arch, gateway to the ceremonial path to the Palace,
3) An exterior model of Marble Arch, the former entrance to the Palace,
4) A model of Prince Albert’s Memorial,
5) A model of the main façade of Kensington Palace,
6) A model of the Duke of Wellington’s Memorial,
7) An exterior model of Westminster Abbey, the place of coronation and burial of the Royal family.
This set is from the London Landmarks series, 33 of London’s most famous buildings and monuments, available separately from Turbo Squid. Other sets include London Government Buildings, London Museums, Prince Albert’s Kensington, Royal London Buildings and London Landmarks.
All of the models are in editable mesh format, with no materials applied. Some of the larger models have grouped, instanced units to keep file sizes low.
Lighting is not included. However, the ‘faked Global Illumination setup’ as used in the previews is available free from Turbosquid. Using a special configuration of shadow mapped lights, it takes a fraction of the render time of GI renderers.